Making a complaint
You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Recreation, Parks and Cemeteries Unit (580 North Sound Road, Cayman Islands Environmental Center)
- By telephone (345) 946 8250
- In writing to:
- Ms. Firstname Surname
- 580 North Sound Road
- Box 2508, Grand Cayman KY1-1104
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Recreation, Parks & Cemeteries Unit you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Recreation, Parks and Cemeteries Unit's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Recreation, Parks and Cemeteries Unit may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
Last Updated: 2008-12-15