Making a Complaint

Skip navigation

You are here: Homepage > About Us > Complaints > Making a Complaint

You can make a complaint:

  • In person at the Recreation, Parks and Cemeteries Unit (580 North Sound Road, Cayman Islands Environmental Center)
  • By telephone (345) 946 8250
  • In writing to:
    • Ms. Firstname Surname
    • 580 North Sound Road
    • Box 2508, Grand Cayman   KY1-1104
  • By email:

When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:

  • What service, policy, person or aspect of the Recreation, Parks & Cemeteries Unit you are complaining about.
  • If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
  • Any expectations you may have had of the Recreation, Parks and Cemeteries Unit's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Recreation, Parks and Cemeteries Unit may have said.
  • Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
  • Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.

Last Updated: 2008-12-15