You are here:
Homepage > Help > FAQs
- Will the Dart Park House be clean when I reserve it ? Do I have to clean up after using house?
- Yes, you will receive the house clean and you will be required to clean up after you use the facility.
- Can we have our beach cleaned?(Usually after bad weather, Norwester etc.)?
- We only clean government owned beaches and facilities. We do not clean Private properties.
- Do you charge for using the Parks?
- No we currently do not charge for using the parks, however we have a reservation system in place for use of the Cabanas at Airport Park, Dart Park South Sound, Seven Mile Public Beach and Scholars Park ,West Bay.
- Can we make a bonfire on the Beach. We would like to roast some Marshmallows etc.?
- No. We and the Ministry of CWI do not allow / encourage the use of open fires on our Public Beaches as the pose potential fire hazard and harm to the general public.